Greek Silver Spiral necklace similar to Alice Roberts from the BBC, a stunning gift for a wedding anniversary, birthday or Christmas. Also a lovely addition for your wedding jewellery.
The infinity Greek spiral necklace with my "open" spirals. Each individual spiral has been hand shaped with fine silver wire, using my hands and pliers and then hammered slightly flat.
Many people have said that my spiral necklaces are similar to the one Alice Roberts wears on the BBC's Coast and more recently Prehistoric Autopsy.
- You can have it made in Silver Plated nickel free wire, 925 Sterling Silver or 99.99% fine silver, just use the drop down option box to complete your order.
- The necklace measures approximately 17-18 inches, if you need it longer or shorter, let me know.
- Simple hook clasp.
- Great bridal wedding jewellery.
- A lovely gift to give for Valentine's day, Mother's day, birthdays, anniversaries or Christmas.
- Simple, unique and dainty
- Can be worn with any outfit!
To keep your necklace in tip top condition, I recommend, you keep it out of direct sunlight, don't get it wet, avoid creams and perfumes. On the odd occassion you are not wearing it, store it in a dark dry place.
What's the difference between "open" and "closed" spirals?
Open spirals are turned loosely with a slight gap between each turn of the wire, whereas closed spirals are turned tighly, making them more like a disc. If you look closely at the open and closed version, you can see the difference.